Versico’s network of over 400 distribution locations throughout the continental United States means that no matter where your project is located, you can count on timely deliveries and easy access to all the materials you want and need. In addition to the expansive network of distributors, Versico has also hand selected authorized contractors throughout the country. Each contractor is approved based on their commitment to quality installations and their dedication to customer service. Each of the more than 2,500 authorized Versico contractors must maintain status by meeting Versico’s requirements for providing top-quality craftsmanship and excellent service to each and every customer.
Colors: White, Gray, Tan
Standard Gauges: 45-, 60- and 80-mil
Standard Width: 12′
Standard Length: 1 00′
An acceptable insulation is used to fill the metal deck flutes. A subsequent layer of insulation or membrane underlayment is then installed and secured to the metal roof with HPV or HPVX Fasteners and metal insulation plates or with an approved adhesive. 10″ wide TPO Pressure-Sensitive RUSS strips are attached through the insulation (underlayment) to the purlins with Versico Purlin Fasteners. VersiWeld reinforced TPO membrane is then attached to the RUSS strips. Adjoining membrane sheets are hot air welded together using on approved auto hot air welder.
SYSTEM FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• ENERGY STAR®, CRRC and LEED® approved roofing membrane
• High wind uplift performance
• Industry’s highest top ply membrane thickness adds improved puncture resistance
• Economically installed over existing metal roofs
• Specially designed fastening system using Versico’s RUSS strips anchored into the structural purlins (the strongest point of the roof) provide optium performance
• Installs easily over most aged metal roof decks
• Heat weldable seams provide a complete and monolithic membrane assembly
• Industry-leading OctaGuard XT”‘ Weathering Package provides improved weatherability, durability and long-term performance